Sunday, March 14, 2010

Almost done with Acoustic!

And my fingers show it! As I type this blog, my left fingers are feeling the computer buttons. Why doesn't Mac make a computer for guitar players where the keys your left hand types are cushiony and covered in lotion?

I digress.

Today I added Acoustic Guitar to Gotta Get Out and Sing So Loud. Both are songs where the acoustic part is going to be largely covered by the electric guitars, but I wanted the texture and added rhythmic specificity that only an acoustic guitar can provide.
Here's the same sample of Gotta Get Out that I posted earlier on the blog (I think), but now with Acoustic guitar mostly in the right ear.

Gotta Get Out with Acoustic Gutiar

Off to work now.
M

3 comments:

  1. I really like the bit in this song,
    give me some more music !

    How was your day ? give us some life stories
    and where's the genius ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question for Mara - do you use Protools to record with? or something else?

    And a patent is pending, apparently, for cushiony keyboard keys :)

    EA - how is europe? where are you in europe? Summer has officially ended here as this is the first day since November that I have had to wear shoes.... ho hum... and its cold... very cold... and wet... might move to australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Europe is kicking, the sun arrived and I was
    able to drink my coffee out on my roof !!!
    Yayyyy !
    South of France at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!