Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How it's sounding WITH bass

SO!
I have actually figured out both the technology to record the bass AND the technology to upload songs successfully. For the sake of comparison I'm uploading the same section of Gotta Get Out, but with bass today. See what you think - this is without any effects or compression or fanciness. Still, I think it sounds lots cooler.
I'm about to add bass to a couple of other songs as well - it took 2 hours to do Gotta Get Out, but I recorded AND edited the bass part, so now it's all fixed and perfect and ready to go. So if you don't like it, keep it to yourself!

NEW SAMPLE of GOTTA GET OUT HERE.


note: if you are listening on the crappy speakers that come on your laptop, you may not be able to hear the bass. Try headphones, earphones, fancy speakers, or blasting it in your car.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!