Monday, February 1, 2010

How it's sounding!

I'm hoping this works.
I'm feeling particularly technologically inadequate today, yet I KNOW that somewhere on the Internet, there is a sample of one of my songs for you to hear.

You should be able to hear it if you click here.
Here's the info on it:
This is a sample of Gotta Get Out, one of the new songs I recorded last week. What you hear:
Drums (final version)
3 guitars (probably not final versions)
vocals (DEFINITELY not final version)
Piano (final version).
If it's not the final version of something, that means I'm planning to edit, redo, or replace that sound with something else. Just thought you'd all like to know that while I'm not blogging every day, I'm WORKING on things!

My plan tomorrow is to add bass to lots of tracks. I'll start with this one and upload it so you can hear the difference!

Enjoy,
Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!